Marriage is an incredible opportunity to grow in ways you can't even imagine yet! But growth can be uncomfortable when we aren't prepared to handle the opportunites this unique relationship presents. This workshop will leave you with a solid set of tools to help you maintain the closeness and connection you've found with your partner.
· What is your communication style?
· What is the best way to help when you're stressed?
· What's the most you would be willing to spend on a car, a couch, shoes?
· How much alone time do you like to have?
· What happens when our sex drives aren't aligned?
· How to embrace your differences and use them to make you an even stronger team.
· How to disagree and resolve conflict without a fight.
· How to maintain a comfortable, necessary level of independence in the partnership.
· How to have an intimate relationship that you both enjoy.
· How to stay light if life gets heavy.
· We will be workshoping for two full days on April 10th - 11th. We will start the day at 9:00 AM and end at 4:00 PM. We will break for lunch from 12:00 - 1:30.
· We will be meeting at the Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek.
Q: I really want to come but my fiance isn't able to make it. Can I come alone?
A: Yes! You will still get the full experience if you are still there alone. Your ticket admits two people though so grab a friend to bring along if you like!
Q: Will we be eating lunch at the event?
A: No. You will need some time to get out and stretch your legs and clear your head. There are lots of restaurants within walking distance.
Q: This isn't my first marriage. Will the information still be useful for me?
A: Absolutely! Come and learn the tools to make this the one!
Price per couple: $375.00
Natalie is Certified through the Life Coach School and has coached hundreds of people to peaceful relationships.
Natalie Clay Certified Life Coach
Natalie Clay © Copyright 2019